Civil litigation is a legal dispute between two or more parties that seek money damages or specific performance rather than criminal sanctions. This is similar to civil law, but it is the action taken against one another in the name of civil law. Civil litigation requires patience and knowledge.
Skills for Litigation
- Knowledge of substantive and procedural law
- Strong written and oral advocacy skills
- Analytical and logical reasoning abilities
- Ability to synthesize complex legal and factual materials
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of legal research techniques and software
- Client development skills
- Negotiation skills
David Whipple has been practicing law, doing civil litigation for over 30 years. He has the natural ability to talk to people, the ability to negotiate, the practice and studying of the law. Give David Whipple a call to be your lawyer today for whatever civil litigation you may have.
Contact us, or give David Whipple a call at (816) 842-6411. Your situation is important to us.