C. David Whipple
C. David Whipple practiced law for over 50 years. He founded The Whipple Law Firm, P.C. in the year 1985, where he partnered with his son, David Whipple...Read More
C. David Whipple
C. David Whipple practiced law for over 50 years. He founded The Whipple Law Firm, P.C. in the year 1985, where he partnered with his son, David Whipple. C. David Whipple was a father of 3 and husband to Izzy Whipple for over 55 years until his untimely death in September 2008. C. David Whipple practiced law in Missouri and Wyoming.
He was born Oct. 3, 1927, in Kansas City, MO. He graduated from the former Parkville High School, received a bachelor's degree in political science from Baker University and a judicial doctorate from the Kansas City School of Law.
He was an attorney and owned the Whipple Law Firm in Kansas City, MO. He was a member of the Missouri Bar, Wyoming Bar and U.S. Supreme Court.
David was elected mayor of Parkville at age 24. He previously served as alderman and mayor pro tempore for the city of Weatherby Lake. He served an eight-year term on the Park Hill School Board.
He was a member of the former Parkville Masonic Lodge, Eastern Star, Parkville Rotary Club and Parkville VFW Post No. 7356 and Boy Scouts of America, having earned the rank of Eagle Scout. He also was a member of the Tribe of Mic-O-Say and was a lifetime member of the Parkville Presbyterian Church, where he was baptized in the church at age 1. He was a veteran of the Army.
David W. Whipple
David Whipple has over 30 years of experience in law. David was born in Parkville, MO. He graduated from Park Hill High School in 1973. Soon after he graduated from Utah University with a Bachelor of Arts in 1977 where he met his current wife, Jill Whipple. David graduated from the University of Missouri, Kansas City with a Juris Doctorate in 1980. David is the father of 5 children. He passed the Missouri Bar in 1980, then partnered with his father, C. David Whipple to form The Whipple Law Firm, P.C.
- Utah State University, Logan, Utah, Bachelor of Arts, June 1977
- University of Missouri, Kansas City, Kansas City, MO. Juris Doctorate, May 1980
- State of Missouri, October 1980
- Federal District Court for the Western District of Missouri, October 1980;
- Federal District Court for the District of Kansas, July 20, 2001;
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, September 10, 1993;
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, September 20, 1994;
- United States Supreme Court, September 9, 1994
Areas of Practice
- Employment Discrimination
- Personal Injury/Accidents
- Real Estate Transactions
- Small Business (setting up and representing)
- Social Security Disability
- Wills/Estate Planning
- Workers Compensation
- National Employment Lawyers Association- Kansas City chapter